Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Art Recipe

I thought I would have a little play with this months Art Recipe.
https://tworzysko.blogspot.com/2019/07/art-recipe-july-2019.html


Colours of July Art Recipe:
pink, mint, yellow green

Products:
Art Alchemy: Sparks
Art Alchemy: Metallique Paints
Art Ingredients: Glass Beads
Art Basics: 3D Gel (matte or gloss)


I am not a pink person so I made my dominate colour the green tones.


I started with an art foamie script stamp and black acrylic paint let dry.
I then use the Art Basics 3D gloss gel over the top with some texture added with the palette knife. Let dry


Plan your design and glue down your ephemera.
I actually tried the sculpture medium on the medical guaze for the first time and loved how it gave it form and stability.
I also added some glass beads and art stones to fill in any gaps.



Once dry, brush over the areas you are going to paint with white gesso.


Let the colour begin. I started with metallique Jade stone. 


Added some shadows with Sparks Green goblin.


Introduced some of the dreaded pink. LOL. Sparks Enchanted.


I kept added little highlights of different colours in the art recipe tones until I was happy.


I finished off with some wax white gold.


Thanks for looking.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment