Thursday, August 31, 2017

Kraft+ August challenge



Check out all the beautiful inspiration here.

Now here is my take on this challenge.

The wonderful Jo Kinder, owner designer of Kinder Kreations, has created a beautiful tree stencil and Tree chipboard and veneers to match. Perfect for this months challenge.


I used Tim Holtz gathered twigs stain through the stencil for the background trees.
I put some stucco paste on the tree trucks and let it dry before I coloured them with gathered twigs stain and peeled paint stain.
I finished of with some tissue paper and flowers and a couple of quotes.
Thanks for looking
Tracey

5 comments:

  1. ooo wow this looks amazing, I love the trees on the back ground and great photo too.. thanks so much for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....Love that tree stencil. Gorgeous layout Tracey. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this month at Kraft+ Your tree stencil creates great perspective and enhances your stunning photo. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I said on Facebook, I do love that stencil. Such a fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete