Friday, June 13, 2014

Scrap the boys June challenge

Hi everyone, this month at Scrap the boys the challenge is to use a photo 5 x 7 or larger.
that has really gone out of vogue recently but I still do one every now and then.

http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/

Go over and check out the awesome layouts from the design team, they are sure to inspire.



Just when I was nearly finished I got some mist on the photo, as I was wiping it off with a wet one, It got into the photo!!!! I must of missed a spot when I was sealing it. So I had a little tantrum. LOL And then I just reprinted the photo and shadow cut out Cale, resealed it and stuck it over the top. All Fixed melt down averted.

thanks for looking
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Oh my WORD!!! this is stunning!!! And so happy that you fixed the melt down. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally rocked it, love the background. Thanks for sharing it with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing!!! Love the colour in this! Thanks for playing at STB! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete