Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi everyone if you would like to see some beautiful work and inspiration and you are in Brisbane this weekend go to the Convention centre to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo. Take yourself to the Twiddlybitz stand and grab some bargains and view the design teams creations.

Here are some of my new layouts that will be on display.



This one I have used the wonderful Prima products with the new bird branch chipboard from Twiddlybitz.


These papers are older basic grey ones but very pretty, i have teamed it up with our new circle bird overlay.


I have used Bo Bunny papers for this layout and quite a few twiddly pieces for the list visit our ning.


1 comment:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!
    Feel free to visit my page ; Canvas Printing

    ReplyDelete