Thursday, January 10, 2019

Creative Jumpstart 2019

I have joined up for the Creative Jumpstart 2019, I really needed a strong jab of inspiration, my mojo is low.

I have watched 3 out of the first weeks video's and already I have started creating. Thank you guys and girls.

The theme is "My Home is my Castle"

I have based my first project on the inspiration gleened from James Luke Burke and Andrea Gomell.


I loved the idea of the added inserts that James used. I made mine out of old book paper and instead of ladies I made houses. The symbolism of those is that I have lived in many I called home and I have a close and loving extended family whose houses I feel at home in.


The bright colours and the words and feeling associate with Home I have used from Andrea Gomell's inspiration


A fun project to start the year.


thanks for looking






















2 comments: